Oct 16, 2008

Random.

Its things like this that brighten up my day...
i tried to translate your french talk, but it was like "me like store go to some time when"~phyl
word to yamama~ phyl
i had funfetti frosting last night! i went CRAZY! it was delish!
~phyl {i love picturing this}. I think only his family and I have seen him...Crazy. so thanks for that image pedge
Then i come to my email inbox the next day and recieve this email...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUNNNNFETTTTIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!MMMMMHMMMMM!!!!!
SUGAR HIGH!!!!!WOOOH!!!! YOUR MISSIN OUT TOW TOW!!!!! WEEEWHOOOOOO!!!!.......WOW NEXT TOWEE AND PHYL DAY....FUNFETTI.....DEFINATLEY!!!~phyl
Or when random (hence the header) inside jokes appear out of NO where! Uhhhh excuse me could you move pleaasseee~ maddie Or when Aunt Heidi Texts Me pictures of these gems:
Can't really see it but this is jaders in his tux. i was thrilled to recieve these
Thanks everyone for making my day enjoyable!
ehx oh.
tori

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

Tori this is Layton WHERE IN THE CRAP DID YOU GET THOSE PICTURES OF J.D THEY ARE HALARIOUS. I mean who would of thought J.D of all people would be in a tux.

Layton

Tori said...

hahaha HI LAYTON! aunt heidi sent them to me Hahaha arent they just great!?!? i loved them!!!! its his shoir uniform i laughed so hard! I CANT wait for you guys to come down for the wedding it'll be a blast