Oct 12, 2008

Jammmmm

I've decided that I want to post a post to inform all the kindred sould who read this about the soundtrack of my life, (thanks steph.) here goes nothin.
Opening Credits:
{The Stoop} Little Jackie
{Human} The Killers (The song rules)
{Free Fallin} John Mayer
The Love Scene:
{Love Story} Taylor Swift
{You Picked Me} Fine Frenzy
{Corner Of Your Heart} Ingred Michleson
The Action Scene:
{Your Gonna Go Far, Kid} The Offspring
The Political Scene:
{American Idiot} Green Day
The Stranded Scene:
{You Are The Moon} The Hush Sound
The Empowerment Scene:
{Shut Up & Let Me Go} The Ting Tings
The Beach Scene:
{First Single} The Format
{I'm Yours} Jason Mraz
The Dance Scene:
{Just Dance} Lady GaGa
{One Step At A Time} Jordin Sparks
{So what} P!ink
{Hot N' Cold} Katy Perry
{When I Grow Up} The Pussycat Dolls
{GIves You Hell} All-American Rejects
Here It is Read it And Weap

No comments: