Oct 16, 2008

Take Me There.

1st on our quest. Stockholm, Sweden
I want to Go. Buy A Painted Horse. Visit Hannah Anderson. Pick some Tulips. And Put them in glass jars full of perserving oil of some kind so i could look at them every day.
{2nd} Anywhere, Greece
I want I want I want. I Wish to gaze upon these gems ^ with a beloved someday or just by myself. I wouldn't care. Just as long as I could take a dip in the crystal clear ocean. Ride on a donkey. & Take a pleasurable bike ride through the town. If only If only.

{3rd} Paris, FranceI went in 7th grade. J'adore beacoup Paris. Je Parle Francais comme ci comme ca, est Il Me Faut Paris dans mon tete. Basically. I'm more experienced now & I didnt fully understand how privelaged i was to be there. I miss. miss. miss. paris

{4th} Venice, Italy


My exremley ama-za-zing cousin took this shot. Just looking at it, i wanna go go go. Italy looks marvelous and I wanna ride in a gondala. Probably not a HUGE deal but still. You do waht you do.

SO this is what runs in my mind every day. & other scary jibberish. I love thinking of the places I plan on visiting someday. I'm blessed my family shares my extreme love for travel.

ehx oh.

tori

1 comment:

April Bethea said...

Okaayyee, I'm coming with you so you won't be alone. :)