Oct 26, 2008

Soarin High

This Saturday Pedge had his EAGLE SCOUT PROJECT! He was combined with Jack Marple and Anthony Gruninger. It was such a cool project and so fun at the same time. We went to the Boys ranch at Canyon State Academy and painted the goat pens and the barn and stalls and the whole sh'bang. It was so fun and it was awesome that we all got to help them. (It was awesome i got service hours for extra mile too) Merci Beaucoup Phyl. The boys there were so grateful, and some of the most well-mannered polite boys I've ever met. Great experience and I'm glad we got to do it. And I got to meet Megan & Manda's Aunt terry. She's so presh. Busted me up.Broke My heart :-(

2 comments:

?? said...

i love your blog design and colors. where did you get such cuteness?

Phyl said...

oh thats right....i've commented, what are you gonna do about it?