Jan 3, 2008
hillary
Hillary & I always have the best times even when we're bored and just have nothing to do. Hmmm sounds a lot like last night. So to entertain ourselves we played guitar hero (i didn't do so hot may i add) But Hillary's Pretty Awesome. I just laughed at myself the whole time.
Then Grant came in and started playing and we both knew we weren't getting the guitar or any other controlers (sp?) back so we went outside. and that's where we found it. THE POGO STICK!! and let me tell you this baby was a CLASSIC! that neither of us could use to save our lives. We are NOT coordinated like that at all. it was quite show. 
Then Our Traditional Talks on the swings. We went over to the park and ate pears and had the funniest topics and discussions. I love you Hillary I had a blast 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
oh my freaking gosh tori that was so much fun! haha we always end up having the WEIRDEST talks on the swings.....lol i love you!!
Your blog is so cute!!!
hahahaha tori i just realized in that picture of me playing guitar hero grant is in the background! all you can see is his eye but he looks pretty funny.... =)
Post a Comment