Poofy Cheeks. He would always make the farting noise after this.
Jan 9, 2008
Noah Boy
Little Noah. What else can I say? He's such a big part of my life and I love him to death. He's such an energetic kid and he's so fun to play with. He holds a very special place in My heart and is the funniest little "man" on this planet .This is Him and I Doing our faces. some of them I DID NOT COME UP WITH....he did!!! so don't make fun of me! Love ya Noah boy!
My Favorite Pictureof all time! I didnt even tell him to do that face.
Who's Is Longer?
He Did This first i was trying not to laugh
Uh....Isn't he the cutest?
Hehehe see our teeth?
Looking at the Tractor
Poofy Cheeks. He would always make the farting noise after this.
kissy kissy.
Poofy Cheeks. He would always make the farting noise after this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
awww he is adorable!!
i LOVE how close you are to your cousins...and this one is bar farrrrr the cutest! love ya tori
Hey will my blog not let you read it?? I invited you to read it when i first when private. Maybe i mixed up your e-mail.......what is it again???
Post a Comment