Jan 2, 2008

What A Week

Wow. Already this week has been jam-packed with activities. On Monday I went to Brinkley's And had a BLAST! it was SO FUN! we took a bagillion pictures. (some of them not focused AT ALL!) Brinkley sporting her new ride
Brinkley "attempting" to pull my boot off



SELF TIMER!! lol
Brinkley Laughing


I Love you BFF"SOk We tried SO hard to center this pic. this is as close as it gets


Sister in Sign Language

Best Friend's sign
I Love brinkley with all my heart and more she is the ice beneath my skates lol. and besides i gave birth to her phone we're blood. lol jk but it was so fun to be with her. AND HER FAMILY i love them especially Brax, he's my future husband. i love them all and i love you my loveing sister. your awesome xoxoxoxo

Yesterday Pai Ordered his usual 12 tons of snow and we all had a blast! & what was even more fun, Lance, Logan & Hollie CAME! all the way from Fallbrook for Baby Tate's Funeral.! It was Awesome



Carsten BoyBells Playin In The snow.





Trying to get a picture of Logan Carsten And Josh





Ethan In the SnowSweet Noah I Loved Playing With him



Carsten just eh.....uh.....dont ask



Beautiful Rye



Squash



Mason Climbing into the neighbor's yard



Mason Seemed to be the Target of the day

Logan Took The BEST pictures


Josh See what i mean???This was the COOLEST picture it looks like he Busted through the net

Over-all these dayss were so much fun I'm so glad hollie and Chris Came into town it was fun to hang out with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ewwww those pics of me are so disgusting! lol, i love you so much and am so glad we had fun!!!!