Sep 19, 2007

OH MY GOSH!!!




well thanks to PEER PRESSURE (heidi, April, Ami, Amber, Kenna, Jess, and Josh) i have sucsessfuly finished all 3 twilight books in a matter of a weekend when I was up in Carlsbad... Let me just say... FREAKING AWESOME BOOKS... i am seriously going to pee my pants i am so excited about the 4th book coming out. And i hope Stephenie Meyer isn't serious when she said the book is due to come out NEXT FALL!!! I CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG!!!! this is to antagonizing!! uggh! oh well thank you guys for making me read this. A HUGE thanks to Heidi and April for letting me borrow the books. I LOVE THEM!!! great suggestions!!

3 comments:

April Bethea said...

TORI!!! Holy Cow, I didn't know you had a blog! I just finished reading the whole thing and looking at your super cute pictures & I think I might just comment on each and every post because they are soo fun! Sooo, can I add a link to your blog off of mine?! ♥ ya!

Ami Bethea said...

Ha ha Tori! This is cracking me up. I love that you have a blog! I am addicted to these books too, they are so fun to read. I will add you to my blog too. I'm glad I get to read about your fun life because I don't get to see you very often! Love ya, Ami

April Bethea said...

Hi Tori, what you do is "Sign in" at the top of your blog and then go to "Layout." In your left column you will see something that says, "Add a page element." When you click on this a new pop-up window will open with lots of choices of what you can add. Choose "Link list" & you can add links to all of your friends blogs. Good luck!