Sep 24, 2007

Easter

Another Cutie Boy Gavin & Elle with Great Uncle Daryll And his Tractor
Seen this for a while? we're goin old school ridin' a 2 seater haha

Me and Cutie Boy Ethan
J.d. , Cienne, And Bella








K i Know this was a long time ago but i have no other pictures.. but i promise by this weekend i will have some new ones...either of crazay Amber or MY FAVORITE... you know who you are. lol but here's some pics of all the cousins at grandma's house for easter.


































1 comment:

April Bethea said...

I can't remember why I didn't go to this! I didn't know they did tractor rides?! That is soo cool, such a fun Grandpa Layton thing to do - Uncle Daryl is the best! And I LOVE the picture of you and Ethan - his hair was sooo long!! (I think that's when Grandma Layton kept getting him confused & thinking he was a girl - but still super cute!!)