Sep 30, 2007
thankful part 2
Today got me thinking how flippin' lucky I am to have my friends. I watch other People's friendship's go down the tubes and see what bad examples they were. But I am so glad that my friends are the BEST examples to me!!! They always know when to cheer you up and always put the biggest smile on my face no matter what kind of day i'm having! They're so good to everyone and treat everyone so respectfully! I am so dang lucky to have the absolute BEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY any person could EVER ask for geez....how much luckier can one person get? since I listed some of the funny things my family does i might as well list my friends "moments" of pure recklessness, craziness, & of course RANDOMNESS!!! Amber~ always having a new inside joke with me everyday and being the one i always end up talking and crying to, Hillary~ eating a whole watermelon and being the coolest girl, Robby~ being like a brother and teasing me everyday, Brinks~Random spurts of laughs, Emma~ always being my favorite, Taft~ Breaking my glasses, Tyler~having the FUNNIEST laugh on this earth, Zach~ being so good to Amber and Being so funny for just meeting him, Alex~ I've known him since 2nd grade but we really gotta catch up, Phulup~ MY BROTHER!!!!! i can go to him for anything, Jess~ always making me fell crazy and different, Kenna~TORIOREO (did i say enough?), Adam~Ganging up on Jake with me lol, Connor~ being HUH-LARIOUS (especially when sucking helium outta balloons), Kyle~being my Best friend since 7th grade (even though i made you cry), Nik~ OH GEEZ.....do i even have to explain? homeboy's got the weirdest things in his mind sometimes, Sterling~texting me while getting stitches and being a little TOO informative, Sean~ i get all my jokes from this stud and laugh my gutts out!Court~ IM SO SORRY I FORGOT YOU! we need to always remember eachOTHER's names. ha ha so i think i got everyone but if i didnt email me and tell me!!!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS you are so fun and always make me look forward to going to school everyday! where would I be without you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
oh my gosh...i love it as usual!!! love ya soo freakin much!!!!
i know i am soo excited your coming to! Its going to be a blast! You know your bunking with me and al right??!
awh!!! tori i love you!!! you so freaking cute!!! im so glad we are friends!! no freaking joke!!
tori, you're a cutie! and i know you hate hearing that because you fancy yourself a tomboy, but it's true!!
I love how im not mentioned in there! lol....im just buggin ya. no worries!
tori!!! (this is hilly =D) i love you so much that is SO CUTE!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! hahaha i had a BLAST txting you and calling you at disneyland!! hahahahahahahahaha love ya!
ahhh..how cute!! my little sister is so nice!NOT!!! jk
Post a Comment