Sep 25, 2007

Amber I <3 YOU


Okay i know your all probably sick of slide shows but i cant put all these pics on one post so your stuck lookin at another blog of..........My bestest friend in this whole entire world..... is miss AMBER NICOLE OLDS!! i'm so proud of her in all her accomplishments and successes and i dont think i could ever live without this girl. I can be myself all the time around her and never have to pretend im something im not (especially when we have nothing to do and hannah montana is our only solution.. OH WOW!) she's there for me whenever i need her and i always go to her when im in trouble or have a problem. Amber, thank you so much for all that you do your my life saver and number one support system (no matter what it may be.) I dont know how i would've gotten through all this drama without you! I love you so much amber and i love every moment im with you!!!

No comments: