Sep 22, 2007

WHY are boys so....




these are all my boys.... Sterling, Sean, Robby, Carson, Karson, Nik, and i'll put some more pics on here of more of 'em I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!



K this is for like Amber and Hilly and Brinkley... and all my girl best friends...ami april your probably going to laugh so hard! okay... here's my dilema! what happens when you really like a guy but A. he doesn't talk , he's totally shy and totally thinks your a freak when you like spazz out( which happens very often...especially when im at amber's, alone, with hannah montana BLASTING!!!!) hahaha and B. when you think you dont like a person and your totally over him, your not at all because he's so cute and you have the best time with him.... AHHHHHH!!!! this stinks! because i really like the quiet shy guy BUT HE DOESN'T TALK!!!! and then you see the "other" one and he just seems PERFECT!! oh the joys of being a teenage girl!!! thanks for listening to my "problems"





here's some pics of my boys (friends) love 'em to death.

4 comments:

Tori said...

dont laugh guys i know im a dork!
=( lol hahaha

Anonymous said...

haha, tori i love those pics!! haha, memories memories memories!!!

Ami Bethea said...

Aaah, I remember those days. I have to say I'm glad I don't have to date or worry about whether the boy I like likes me back! My advice is just to play it cool...you know, act like you don't care - that'll get their interest every time. Good luck!! I love your blog, you're so cute.

Ami Bethea said...

Oh, and if there's a guy who thinks you're a freak because you're a fun spazzy girl, he's not worth the time anyways!!

I don't have any teenage girls so I can only say from my experience - don't ever settle! Keep your standards SUPER high from the start and don't ever let someone make you feel like you aren't good enough for them. They should be lucky enough to be good enough for YOU. You're beautiful & awesome, don't forget it! And someday (not for at least 6-7 years!) you'll find a guy as good as your Uncle Sean and you'll be so happy. Okay I'm done!