Skim Boarding On The Beaches Of St. Augustine

Wakeboarding @ suagaro



Thanks to Having NO girl cousins growing up i have become accustomed to the skateboarding, wakeboarding, skim-boarding, etc. etc. lifestyle thanks to my Uncles and cousins who are incredible at any type of "boarding". I'm lucky to be able to have this opportunity with my family because not a lot of girls "board" (except amber, Dolly girl, Ami, Aunt Heidi, Beckie & April) and i'm so thankful i have them because I don't have an OLDER brother who can teach me any of this. They are the BEST coaches and they're so fun to watch, and I learn so much from them! So here's a thanks to John, Sean, Jason, J.D, and Josh. (and us girls who can KICK BUTT!)




3 comments:
hehehehehehehe, love it!!!! you gotta teach me!!! lol, like i could do it!!!
lol Sean will like this post, I'll show him. You're a cool girl Tori! We're so excited that you guys will be out here soon - we can't wait to have you babysit and live so close that we can actually bring you home afterwards. :)
This family is so fun because of all of the adventurous stuff they do! You are so lucky because you get to learn when you are younger & it doesn't hurt so bad when you fall! LOL, that makes me sound soo old, but seriously, I get so scared & don't like the falling down part!
Post a Comment