Dec 27, 2008

Once Again

I am blogging about a death during Christmas break. Last year my cousin Tate died on christmas day. Today my Grandpa Ted died at about 9:45. Today is also Grandma Carol's birthday. I stayed at hospice with dad till 4 in the morning. I didn't want to leave at all, so I stayed with Brent, Kris, Katie, Renee, Dave, Lynn, Sandy, Monte, & grandma. It was neat to see all 6 kids together. Grandpa does not quit, he fights & fights & fights for what he wants and he fought like no other to stay with us. I love grandpa & alot of things are going to be different but i'm so thankful he's happier and out of pain. I think he's going to worry about grandma the most but i hope he knows that she is very taken care of. I admire how much they loved eachother and i'm so grateful for their example.

I love you Grandpa Ted. Thank you for all the many things you have done for me throughout my life. Thank you for raising my dad the right way. Thank you for the great example you are to me. Thank you for taking care of Grandma. Thank you for loving her with your whole heart and nothing less. Thank you for making me want a marriage just like you had. Thank you for making me want to aspire to be a better individual. I love you.

No comments: