I love my cousins on this side of the family. They make me laugh when I need it and Make me feel like there isn't a care in the world.
Take Zoe for example. She makes me laugh at anything whatever the situation may be. She has an amazing perspective about life that I aspire to one day come across. She's not afraid to be her true self. I love that we can be freaks and geeks with no one caring. I'm glad she wants to be a geek while I'm the freak. I'm very grateful she stands her ground and keeps her standatds (especially attending MVT.) She sets an amazing example for me, School wise & Strength wise. I love her to pieces. 
Next up, Lauren. Lauren is an amzing person in so maany ways. Beauty, Knowledge, Art, You name it Lauren's got it. I love when I walk into uncle Tim's office and Allison greets me every time with the standard, "I cannot believe how much you look like Lauren." Gets me everytime. She has such a quirky sense of humor about her that I can never get over. I love reflecting back on the days when we thought spongebob was greater than mankind, having sleepovers while watching Titanic and other various programs, & when she'd drive over unexpectedly to help mom fold clothes or help in some kind of way while watching A Walk To Remember. 

Next up, Lauren. Lauren is an amzing person in so maany ways. Beauty, Knowledge, Art, You name it Lauren's got it. I love when I walk into uncle Tim's office and Allison greets me every time with the standard, "I cannot believe how much you look like Lauren." Gets me everytime. She has such a quirky sense of humor about her that I can never get over. I love reflecting back on the days when we thought spongebob was greater than mankind, having sleepovers while watching Titanic and other various programs, & when she'd drive over unexpectedly to help mom fold clothes or help in some kind of way while watching A Walk To Remember. 
Thanks for all you do for me guys. Even when you don't know your doing it. I love you.




No comments:
Post a Comment