Sep 19, 2008

Two-Faced

There are many people in my life that resemble that of a celebrity. I felt the sudden urge to write them all down and display them for you. Incase one day my Fragile Memory fails me. Here are the results.

1st up is Sandra Bullock.











And my cousin Zoe. For some reason I cannot shake how much she reminds me of her. Zoe is hysterical and so is sandra Bullock i laugh so hard at both of them and they both have an amazing sense of humor.

2nd. is Kirsten Dunst.

















& Stacie Stay. They both look SOOO much alike. They remind me so much of eachother. {The Whole reason i am doing this post}
Bronze award goes to, Josh Peck
& uncle gayram. Besides the fact that they can both NAIL the charelston PERFECTLY they're both hysterical and keep me laughing all the time.
I'll post 3-a-week. Sound alright??

No comments: