Sep 7, 2008

HaPpPy HaPpY BiRtHdAy

Even though she moved away from me and is a WHOLE nuther state away, i will still wish brinkley lester a happy birthday. Forcefully she was moved away from me and up to utah. Life has not been the same since. Brinkley is my best friend. i tell her EVERYTHING and she doesn't tell anyone she'll keep her mouth SHUT. she backs me up in everything I do and encourages me to be the best I can. She helps me over-come the big terrors in my life that i cant face alone and she's always by my side. She has helped me through so much throughout the past 3 ALMOST 4 years!!!! I still can't believe its been that long since we met eachother in Ms. Chilton's 2nd hour P.E. class. we both HATED her and giggled profusly throughout the class, we instantly clicked and She's been my Best friend ever since. She's an amazing young woman who holds a very special place in my heart and she is such a good example to me of how to over-come trials and tribulations when life gives you a good kick in the teeth. I love her sooooo Much and I'm so very blessed to have her in my life. Brinks I hope you have a very merry birthday. i love you so much and i cant wait for fall break so I can come up and see you and the fam!!!!

No comments: