
For those of you looking for a new movie to go see, go see I Am Legend. It was a really amazing movie, it is so sad but so intense at the same time. i hated how it ended i was so mad. UGHH! but other than that I LOVED IT it was such a good movie and i dont think I've seen a really good movie like that in a LONGGGGG time! so do yourselves a favor and GO SEE IT!




3 comments:
NO NO NO WAY....soo many people told me it is so scary and sad....ill probably be bawling during the whole thing, from having to pee my pants and how sad it is,lol
ah tori i LOVE this movie to death its definitely one of the BEST movies ive seen the entire year and i cant wait to go see it again!!!! AH I LOVE IT i think about it all the time!
I HATE this movie with a passion! Haha...i was scared for my life and cried my eyes out. I will never see it again. I have never wanted to leave a movie more than i did during that movie.
Post a Comment