Dec 19, 2007

All I Want For Christmas...

OK MAN OF MY DREAMS HERE PEOPLE. Michael Buble is one of my absolute FAVORITE singers he knows how to win any girls heart and has the most ah-MAZING voice ever created. what can I say? the man is a bodacious beast ha ha j/k but he is very fine. I AM IN LOVE he has the most romantic voice and i Love listening to him whenever I need a good love song. here's some videos...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im with yah there babe...but we all know that the sexy beast is SO my man....ill fight you for it, lol

4 princesses & then 1 prince said...

OMG! He rocks Tori!!! I will definitely get him for you for Christmas....along with your new Porsche and 2 month vacation to France, LOL. Love you deary. I'm glad you like this kind of music. I'm proud of you. Mum