Dec 9, 2007

Choir Christmas Concert

So this Wednesday ( the 12th) is my high school's christmas concert. If you didnt know this before you know it now, but Highland High is known for its OUTSTANDING OUTSTANDING music programs which fortunatley I get to be in! so this Wednesday Is our concert @ 7:30 and Ms. Scholz & Mr. Hickman (my choir Directors) GO ALL OUT for the christmas concert and its PHENOMENAL. Chorale (the choir I am in which consists of boys and girls... mainly freshman) is singing a 5-part Bach, Before the Marvel of this night, a Jazz reminition of Jingle bells, and a special suprise number at the end with ALL the choirs. This has been a tradition for years and years. so if you have nothing to do COME!!!!! the concerts are always so beautiful and its free admision. (and this includes getting to see me look like a pilgrim in my uniform) Highland is on Guadalupe and Power... I think? but anyways COME and it'll be AWESOME!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck tori!!! i hope you have a lot of fun, and i know you'll do AWESOME! haha i heard they give out cookies!! yummmm

Isa said...

Yay! GO CHOIR!!! :D (can't wait to hear you, Tori!!)

April Bethea said...

Tori, I loved it! So fun! The boys favorite song has to be the Grinch! (Hehe) And we checked out the Miss South Carolina girl - Soooo funny! We really need to help out The Iraq!! :) Hey, I was wondering, who is your seminary teacher? Two Highland seminary teachers live in my ward! I don't know why I never thought of it before? Do you have Bro. Johnson or Miller?

Anonymous said...

hey tori...where do you get your templates?