This weekend i turned 15!!!! ONE MORE YEAR TILL IM DATING WOO HOO JESS!!!!!!!!! I was so excited. Amber threw a awesome party for me at the park and then saturday was "family" day and monday (a holiday) was spent at Eggington's with my aunts. it was an AWESOME birthday and thatnks everyone for all you do!
Nov 12, 2007
ONE MORE YEAR!!
This weekend i turned 15!!!! ONE MORE YEAR TILL IM DATING WOO HOO JESS!!!!!!!!! I was so excited. Amber threw a awesome party for me at the park and then saturday was "family" day and monday (a holiday) was spent at Eggington's with my aunts. it was an AWESOME birthday and thatnks everyone for all you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe it is only one more year until you can date!! Holy cow!! You were so cute today & thanks for inviting us to lunch. Sorry Ethan was sooo friendly! :) I LOVE the picture of you two!!
You look sooo cute!!! I am loving that jacket! K only one more year! Thats soo excitinG!
haha, one more year baby!!! im so jealous! lol, i love you so much, i dont know what i would do without you!!
Post a Comment