Nov 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

So this Thursday (November 22) was Thanksgiving. We spent the first half of the day at Pai's house and then went over to my Aunt Renee's house for a later dinner. Then came home to watch a dissapointing ASU vs. USC game (44 to 24.) Big Bummer but HEY! what can you do? So it was an over-all good day filled with AWESOME food. OH did I mention Dad made A TON of home-made pies? They were SOO good, chocolate silk & Pumpkin Mmmm. I am so grateful for everything in my life especially my wonderful family and friends! I Love you guys and I am thankful for all of you! Happy Thanksgiving/ Christmas, (I'm not saying Happy Christmas because of that stupid debate people are having I just like how the people in Europe say it) ha ha.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur family's so freakin cute and your so freakin cute...im thankful for YOU...love ya!!

Isa said...

looks like so much fun! I hope you had an awesome thanksgiving and had a ton of yummy food! love ya soo much!!