Oct 14, 2007

what a hottie...tori is incredible

I love tori like no other...she is amazing in everything she does and i love her for it. I love how i can tell her absolutely anything and she totally understands. Everything we do...no matter how ridiculous it is, we always seem to have fun and make it the best of times. And how we just start cracking up before anyone says anything...funny FUNNY!! hehe, lol. i love my loving sister and i dont know where i would be without her. with all our dumb inside jokes(...i have to pee) hahahahhaha. i cant flippin' believe how lucky i am, she is the best friend ever ever ever. i love you!!!!! lol
~BRINKS~

1 comment:

April Bethea said...

Tori! Your friends are so cute! Hey, email me because I have the best picture of you guys with Chub & Captain Jay!! (hehe!) betheabunch@gmail.com