Me & J.d. in Nassau Bahamas
Notice Jd.'s eye! :o) Gavin, j.d. and tori
This isn't Crazy but it was cute, Tori, Pai, John, J.d.

Me & j.d. At easter 
Don't even ask, Josh in who knows what

Don't even ask, Josh in who knows what
Okay, everyone has heard how crazy my cousinis & I can get (particually J.D. & Josh) But oh wow do we have the funnest time. I don't think anyone is as close as I am to my cousins I am SOO lucky to have them and have them be my best friends. I think I see them more than I do my own immediate family. HA HA but seriously they're the best. I love them so much! But J.d. Josh & I have the funnest time and think of the stupidest stuff sometimes. Here's proof:




1 comment:
SOOOOO cute! Oh my gosh! That picture of your cousin is HILARIOUS!!!! :P lol that's cool that you guys are so close. I love being close to my cousins, too. you look so pretty in that one pic!!(you know...that one...lol) well, love ya!! :D
Post a Comment