Nov 16, 2008

Oops..

I have been neglecting the blog. No if and's or But' about it. I am terribly sorry blog i hope you can forgive me! (and sorry to those of you who actually like hearing what goes on in a sxteen year olds life.) Oh yeah, I'm sixteen! I have many stories. Here's the First...
K i waited till now to post about the big 1-6 cause I wanted to get everything I've done into one post instead of multiple. So here goes. Frienday (friday) i walk into my 7th hour seminary class (last class o' the day) And take my place in the back of the class. (the image of a girl wearing glasses that doesn't talk will come to mind) and all the sudden my favoritest person in the world (bro. Chatwin {sem. Pres}) walks in with sixteen roses. At first I thought they were from him and i was like HOLY CRAP. My jaw fell to the floor and the blood in my cheeks shone bright red. He comes in and aannounces that my father had them delieverd for me. I have a rockin pop. Later that night Father and myself went to Donavan's. one word. WOAH. I couldn't believe i got to go it was awesome. Everything was delectible. The creme Brulee (my fav) was brought out with a candle on top. I was livin the high life.
Next day... I got up got dressed and headed to Crackers & Co. to have lunch with my favorite aunts! (minus april, Aunt jo, and missy) Soo delish and soo good. I love getting together with my aunts whenever I can. I'm so glad i'm so close to them. im a very fortunate girl.Then we all headed over to the Clouse House for Megan's Bridal shower. Still can't believe she'll be my next aunt in two weeks from today. Ridiculous. Then me and mom hit the shops. Got some deals. and ended the night with some Paradise Bakery. Sonday was the actual Birthday. So we went to church and just veged and ate cake. Then this weekend rolled around. Megan came and picked me up from school to go shopping at forever 21 on crack at chandler (as megan would say.) I even got the privelage to ride in "the truck" a.k.a graham's old white truck that beckie used to drive us around in when we were just hatchlings. Great to re-lieve the memories. Thanks megan! that was a present in n' of itself. Then yesterday Grandma Carol suprised me by taking me to "The Sugar Bowl." Oh my gosh i was in absolute HEAVEN her and grandpa used to go there on their dates! It was so special to go to a place that her and grandpa loved. Nothing has changed at this joint. Everything has stayed the same since her and grandpa went there. To top it all off an old man walked in in his old sailor's uniform with a dozen roses for his wife. I was like SERIOUSLY? it was the cutest thing i've probably ever seen. Then she handed me a small parcel wrapped in rose printed wrapping paper. The Box was an old goldwaters box (an antique itself) But i lifted the lid and there sat beautifully grandma's blue saphire diamond encircled necklace and matching earrings. I started to tear up when she told me Grandpa had picked it out for her exactly how he wanted it. I loved that it was partially from him AND her. It was so special. I am grateful for the wonderful birthday i had. and im grateful to all those who made it what it was. You are all amazing!
OH! forgot to tell you!!!! Being sixteen now also gives me the advantage to go to dances! Last night Me and Mom concocted some ideas. But one was just to amazing to pass up. We ran to target at 7:30 and headed to the baby section. There we found what we needed. An inflatible rubber duck POOL. and two rubber duckies. We jumped in the car and HAULED to my amazing friend, Robby Bowler's house. While rushing to get to his house before he did i was in the back huffing and puffing until the dang thing was blown up all the way. Then I proceeded to write all around it... Robby duckie your the one, you'd make winter formal so much fun. Then on the bottom of the pool I wrote... Robby duckie It's plain to see. I want you to come to winter formal with me! Then i wrote on one rubber duck Robby, and on the other, tori. (kudos to stacie for coming up with this rhyme. We're now best friends.) We arrived at Robby's house circled the coldesac to see where the hose was and we were in luck! It was right in the front yard. While circling the street amber texted me and said, "robby went home." and i started FLIPPING out. I texted caleb (he lives a street over) and said DUDE ROBBY'S HOME! while my mother went and filled up the pool. ( i was to scared to go do it.) In the mess of all this caleb texted me back saying robby was at his house WHEW. Then. I hear what sounded like a quad starting up. I was like what the crap!? Then i see my mother hauling back to the car with the duck still in her grip. She shoved it back in the car and sped away. I was like WHAT HAPPENED!? and she said you didnt hear that!!!?? and i was like what? and she said That freaking loud noise and i was like yeah it was a quad. Then through her hysterics she said THAT WAS THE HOSE. I was like HOLY CRAP! what kind of hose makes that kind of noise!? So we head to my friend amber's house to go use her hose (i'm so glad i know so many people that live in V-V-L.) haha so we fill it up and with a few casual spills we get the dumb duck out of the car and onto his front porch haha. it was awesome. So there's my first dance story. Can't wait.

Here's the end product. Sorry Thq quality is so bad. Camera phone's can only do so much

No comments: