The clothing Missy so graciously adorned me with:: + Some clothes I bought::
Aug 10, 2008
O the joy of having auntie's my size
As many of you proably know, I now have an obsession with J-crew thanks to my aunt missy and Megan. Before school started Missy called me over to her house saying she had some clothes to give me. I was never expecting what kind of treasuers i was about to encounter. My word I am one lucky soul.
The clothing Missy so graciously adorned me with:: + Some clothes I bought::
the best investment. i love them espcially love the fact i got them for $70
SupRISE mom and pop got me a d-backs shirt
I bought all the T-straps haha. and the other two are form missy
neclaces
bangles. Mmm
j-crew Polo's bought these
My favorite J-crew Jacket and Gorgeous Banana T-shirt bought theese
MY HUGE EXCITEMENT! $180 BCBG shirt for $15 Yes Be Jealous
J-crew Shorts From FL bought these
Old Navy Shorts bought these
banana sweater
purple gap dress
Jcrew Skirt look familiar megan? haha.
Zara Skirt from Paris. i tell you she's nuts
I bought these ^ Michael Kors belt that is TO DIE FOR and $2 scarfs.
The clothing Missy so graciously adorned me with:: + Some clothes I bought::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
soooooo cute!!!!!!! haha in 7th and 8th grade you were the volcolm and freedom chick....now your the fashion model j crew and banana republic chick!!!!.......i applaud of both looks btw....im so sad im missing out on all your new clothes!!! send me pics of how you throw those together mbe i can take a few hints!! haha
Awesome Tori, it looks like you are ready for school geez. Hand me downs from Missy are pretty great since she worked for JCrew for so long! You are one lucky girl!
That was the GREATEST post ever! I love your clothes and your style. Best dressed at Highland for sure!!! Stay cute :)
Post a Comment