
Next to my family my friends are THE most important thing to me in my life. They help me through everything and are always there no matter what. But there's one person in my life that Is AS important to me as my family is Phyl. I couldn't even make a list on all the things I truly love about him. He helps me through so much when im totally unsure of what to do with my life. Especailly when Tate died. I He protects me like an older brother would for his little sister and always makes sure my life is in check. He's a total wise crack and im always on the floor laughing with him. I can tell him EVERYTHING and he doesnt judge me. he's always right about everything even when i dont want to admit it. we have the most HYSTERICL inside jokes together. (
Anita's flower shop Xylophone Shopping Carts marshmallow Fro Yo Brocolli in the cookie haha brinks SOMETIN... you have WHAT problems?!?! haha) He always puts a smile on my face even when my days are in the graveyard. He sets an amzing example for me. what with not dating till he's 16, being positive about everything, loving life, keeping your head up, dont give in to peer pressure and always turn to the savior in need. I've grown so much spiritually with him he's an amazing person and i'm so lucky to have him as my best friend. i love you Phyl! have a good day tomorrow.

3 comments:
ATTENTION! readers of this blog....i am not mental, crazy, disturbed, or any scary combination of the three...ok sometimes... but the pictures were at JUST the right moments to make you believe so..haha thanks towee and by the way it's marshjuallos' to be exact
ATTENTION!!! readers of this blog...phyl is mental, crazy, disturbed, AND a scary combination of the three....ALL THE TIME...hahahahahaha love ya phyl....hey what was my name in there for??
oh the Brocoli in the Cookie...what a classic!haha loved it. Brinkley--i think that was why she used your name by the way, cause you were there too!:0
oh and yes phylip is mentally crazy and quite a disturbing little one...jk:)well I guess i shouldn't say little cause hes like 5 inches taller than me!... love ya tori:)
Post a Comment