Jul 12, 2008

well for the 1st time......

i've been tagged thanks megan

3 Joy's:
faith
family
friends

3 fears
cocaroaches
disney cruise being canceled
not making it to heaven

3 Goals:
get straight a's
finish my YW medallion
married in the templel

3 Current obsessions:
JS bag
cousins
photography

3 Surprising facts about myself:
i have had glasses sine i was 3
i still watch disney channel
i've never seen a real celebrity what a pity


I tag, brinkely, and phyl


A: Age-15 almost 16
B: Birthday- nov 9th
C: Candy or cake- Cake
D: Dessert i love- pudding
E: Easiest person to talk to- robby phyl brinkley amber.
F: Favorite Song- little wonders by rob thomas the call by regina spektor fll for you by secondhand serenade.
G: Gold or Silver- silver!
H: Habit- sucking the inside of my bottom lip to feel the veins
I: Instrument I play: None
J: Job title- Pai's "helper"
K: Kids-none
L: Love or Lust- love
M: Married, single or taken- dont ask ugh
N: Next to you: smash
O: One wish- my wishes would never end
P: Person I called last- phyl
Q: Quotes- v"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”.
R: Reasons to smile- i get to see my friends in a couplke of days and im sharing a room with megan hahahahaha
S: Steak or Pork- Steak
T: Turns you on- ...... my mother reads this hahah jk
U: Unique carrots
W: Woke up at what time- 7:30 FL time
X: X-Rays I have had- only in the mouth
Y: My favorite Color- orange.
Z: Zodiac sign- scorpio

5 comments:

Phyl said...

do i have too??

Tori said...

absolutly

4 princesses & then 1 prince said...

What do you mean "my mom reads this"? It's ok. Just tell, LOL.

Ami Bethea said...

Tori look at my most recent post about our disney cruise. Jami Baker left a comment & said some really sweet things about you. I'm not the least bit surprised that she thinks you're a fantastic babysitter - everyone loves you!

Ami Bethea said...

Oh and this is really your first tag? I'll have to send along any tags I get in the future to you :)