Last night Mom and dad told me i could go somewhere and i wsa so grateful because this never happens since we live all the way out in the "boondocks." so i talked to amber and she said, "well i'm babysitting tonight but she wants me to bring one friend, so would you wanna come with me?" and of course i said yes. A) because i haven't seen amber in a long time. and B) becasue she said the kids we to DIE for cute so of course i had to go. Little did I know what I was in store for. Mom and Dad dropped me off at about 7:00. And I went inside to find the two little kids, (kamree {6}) and (gabe {2}) watching Enchanted. So i went and sat down and started conversations with gabe. He is SO advanced for his age. i've NEVER heard a 2 yr. old talk like that before. But the thing about him that melted my heart the most, was that he cannot use his legs (to walk) but he can with his braces. This did not seem to phase him ONE BIT. i was so overwhelmed with mixed emotions. It was amzing. but he crawls and uses his walker. It's things like this that make me really want to have a baby like this because of how great you feel, knowing the lord chose you to take care of a child with these kinds of needs and he has full trust in you knowing that you'll be able to do it. He's such a sweetheart and I've already told amber that I WILL be babysitting with her everytime. It was an amzing experience and this is my view of the best Saturday night ever. i love being with these kinds of kids and just being with them and feeling their sweet spirits. i'm so grateful amber asked me to go with her and for mom and dad letting me go. His older sister Kamree was so sweet to him as well. she wanted to play with him every chance she got and you can tell they are the best of friends. This experience really touched my heart and I'm so grateful once again for being invited. thanks amber! i'm planning on going with you next time too!!
This is gabe. that's his little walker in the backround (we're blowing bubbles)

They LOVE blowing bubbles. he was so cute. he melts my heart

Kamree. she reminded me ALOT of rylee

after the kids went to bed me and amber made funfetti cake. INSIDE joke

cupcakes actually

things got crazy

Frosting Fight

dont ask hehehehe
2 comments:
thats awesome-I bet he's a sweetheart!looks like you guys had a blast!haha...:)
k your amazinG!!! Honestly, i hope you know how good of an example you are to me. I seriously wish there were more 15 year olds that honestly "get it". Your the best!!! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in like a month(cruise)!!!
Post a Comment